About 1910, as advertised at No. 2 Main Street, the Squire family, besides being the village bakers, provided a splendid vehicle to convey passengers to and from Quorn & Woodhouse Station. The building on the right was to become part of their village bakery. The tiny section between the two was Mr. Stubbs butchers shop.
Added: 21st March, 2013 @ 09:56
Posted by: Brian Axon